The LATEST Incident Report

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet ic, consec lorem ipsum dolores sit amets, les amne giment des son consectetuer adipi.

Heather Bregel, Emotional Distress, Discrimination and Strange Presence

 As Rachel Bregel, the housing coordinator at the New Ulm Economic Development Agency (NUEDA), the federally contracted Housing Authority for the Housing Choice Voucher Program, is illegally attempting to make me publish my confidential address—just to be a harmful bitch, because that's who these women are: Karens.


A strange presence has appeared in the neighborhood and on my phone. Street theater if you will. 


But let's talk about this bitch for a moment so that I can get this "systematically-caused, lifelong damaging injury of organized maltreatment, abuse, neglect and retaliation, led by the Minnesota Department of Human Services called anxiety out of my body."


These pathetic, monstrous, females get jobs in social settings working with vulnerable people when the bitches don't have any social experience with their walks of life, or social skills for that matter, where they would do well with their own people. Then they treat their jobs like "socializing," acting like clients and consumers are friends, children, and property that have to be an open book for these bitches and grovel for these raggedy, wicked, low-life, disgusting animal bitches to do the government jobs they're collecting payroll checks for and are obligated, by regulations, to do—but that's Minnesota.

Or should we call it #TheMinnesotaParadox?





These vile women exist in a culture of non-accountability.I was approved online and put on a waiting list online. I was taken off that waiting list and scheduled for an appointment to start the program because I am qualified. And this is my hard work.

Despite them stealing my future and everything I own, leaving me with more than $30,000.00 in their debts, subjecting me to death, murder, kidnapping, trafficking, multiple beatings, and multiple sexual assaults—all by strangers that their United States Department of Housing and Urban Development federal fraud put me in proximity to—for four years without a reply to a single complaint, during which time I was once again intentionally and systematically cut off from medical treatment for Chiari Malformation and the now twenty years of literal maltreatment, abuse, neglect, and retaliation for reporting it that the state has caused, I didn't give up "on me."


Nobody is helping me. Nobody told me to do this. I'm so frail I am barely alive, but I accomplished this for myself.


Not a single one of these monsters could survive what I have survived, let alone function like I function, and yet they expect me to fear them and treat them like my God. They expect me to give them my pearls, and since I won't, they make up things and legally attack me because all they can do is use their jobs to sabotage me.


I enjoy real people, decent people, and I don't have any natural difficulty meeting or connecting with people. These people are not my friends, but I've seen them document that they are and that we "hang out," and that I don't have friends. LOL. Yeah, okay, bitches.


And here is this itty-bitty, unprofessional, ungrateful, illegal dog chronically sabotaging me post-office appointment now that she can see I am a Black woman. All of a sudden, my qualified, waitlisted status is invalid according to her "personally," which is called "discrimination." She is working like an agent, as if someone told her to do this or she read some false bullshit—working like an agent to discover who is supporting me in order to destroy the relationship. You know they do that. That's part of this constant stalking.


They try to prevent me from having any meaningful relationships with quality people, especially people they cannot exploit through their own personal mistakes. They want me to choose a criminal, a bum, and an abuser they can access me and manipulate me through so they can finally take a less dangerous position as a third party. They attack and attack and attack to keep me isolated, where they think I am easy to monitor, control, and abuse without watching eyes.


She's trying so hard to use the fact that we encountered each other as a catalyst to make me vulnerable to attacks that could be attributed to anyone rather than another complaint being filed against them—because they're the only ones. Literally, them and my blood relatives are the only sources of these attacks in my life, and they are the only failures and dangers I have experienced through proximity to these disgusting, destructive people who are nothing like me.


Every time I failed in life, they were there. And every time I succeeded (in public), they were absent. It is their absence that resulted in my success, and we both know that. Everything they do is to ensure that society never does.


I am in the Address Confidentiality Program because I am a victim of stalking. I have been in that program since 2013 and on the Housing Choice Voucher Program. It is on all of my paperwork from the last 10 years with the federal program that pays employees like her. It is illegal for her to intentionally expose me, and so she is "personally" demanding that I expose myself and expose my personal supports, or she refuses to "process," meaning complete, my application process into the program where I have already been qualified and accepted.

We're talking about housing while I am dangerously ill, homeless, and held up in an essentially abandoned home. And her housing authority only receives these federal funds to eliminate these conditions that she is attempting to prolong.


  • What a bitch! I mean that in the scientific manner. You stinking dog.
  • My actions didn't cause my circumstance.
  • My health didn't cause my circumstance.
  • My income didn't cause my circumstance.

I am a victim of a federal crime (several), which was reported within my legal window, and the agency chose not to respond to me. All of this is the result of that criminal legal attack, and it's been happening to me all my life, even before they stole my voucher. There is no law enforcement on my behalf, but they will "lie" and tell you another story.


So I am going to document and document and document until what has happened, and what is happening to me, is acknowledged and corrected.


0 comments