REBUTTAL TO THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
On July 9, 2026, you sent me an email stating that my complaint was outside the realm of human and civil rights discrimination and violations.
I would never contact your office for a “referral” or an “assessment,” and at no time have I had any questions for your office. As a citizen of this nation and of this state, I am completely aware of what the law is and what my rights are on both the state and federal levels. Moreover, everything that I do is professionally prepared by the most advanced large-thinking models of synthetic intelligence.
I have been a victim of endless crimes, fraud, and racketeering intended to cover up crimes that have been committed against me as a whistleblower by employees and administrators operating in their official capacities within this state’s government at the state, county, and city levels for 23 years. This has resulted in the unthinkable, including, but not limited to, false “forced” and illegal homelessness, illegal seizure of income and property, false arrest, sexual assaults, rape, CURRENTLY SEX TRAFFICKING, witnessing murder and death, and being declared dead on arrival myself.
All of this has occurred because of the refusal of this state’s government to follow regulations and the law during the course of administration and official duties; to create false reports that cover criminal conduct within government through both minimization and outright falsehoods; to falsely create suspicion of criminality or psychological instability intended to discredit victims and whistleblowers who come forward when those obligated by their employment to uphold the law are themselves the perpetrators of violations of it; to turn a blind eye to “subtle” criminality that is actually having the most deadly effect on Black Americans in the United States; and to engage in retaliatory, nonstop legal attacks and sabotage.
As it is said, until the lion learns to write, the hunter will always be the hero of the story.
This lion has been authoring exposes and chronicling video, photographic, and audio evidence of state fraud since 2023 because victim is not my born destination, nor am I a slave void of legal protection in the nation where I come from. Yet every hardship or barrier that I have ever faced, now extending to the third generation, is fully and solely the result of crimes committed by and/or involving active state “government” employees, administrators, and protective regulators.
I have emails dating back to 2011 reporting DHS fraud and injuries to my family and me because of that fraud. I have since had to flee the abuse of vulnerable adults that this state still allows to continue in Minnesota in order to obtain surgery for my injuries on the other side of the nation. Those injuries are now again at issue because of housing fraud that occurred and was covered up.
I could go on and on, but the points are these:
Just as your office refuses to apply the law for my protection now, this nation once refused to apply the law for my ancestors’ protection. THEY PREVAILED. They kept documenting the criminality of their government until conditions improved, and I WILL PREVAIL ALSO, because, to this point, this state has allowed me no other option.
Therefore, your refusal to FORMALLY ANSWER MY DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT has been made public. This request has been made public, and from this point forward, absolutely every violation of my human and civil rights will be filed with your office and made public to demonstrate THE RAMPANT GOVERNMENT FRAUD AND RETALIATORY RACKETEERING BY THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO SUPPRESS VICTIMS AND WHISTLEBLOWERS WHO ARE NEVER ALLOWED PROTECTION FROM CRIME OR RESTORATION AFTER CRIME FOR THE BENEFIT OF SUPREMACY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THIS STATE, which have created and maintained the 90% racial wealth gap and high mortality of “Black American only” citizens of the State of Minnesota, known as the Minnesota Paradox.
I deserve to exist in a world, a state, and a society that does not provide an incentive for its government to rob, steal from, and kill me like common criminals. When I, the victim, perform the due diligence to courageously and properly file complaints, I AM ENTITLED TO BE MADE WHOLE and to have the public protected from encountering these same criminal acts when they access the government that they pay for, just as I do.
That being said, I filed an official discrimination case, and I request an official determination, citing specifically which portion of my complaint the denial is based upon and under which law.
Your refusal to officially and formally register my official formal complaint will only demonstrate to the public what more than a decade of consistent injury documentation already proves: that government employees are refusing to officially register complaints submitted by citizen victims and whistleblowers, serving as the literal foundation for the perversion of fraud that remains rampant in this state.
I have been victimized, but I am not a victim.
People have harmed me, and I have to be compensated. In the absence of this correction, I—and every victim, past and present—can only become future victims as well.
I will not tolerate any more abuse silently.
The message is simple:
LEAVE ME ALONE.
Do not violate my rights, my liberty, or my pursuit of happiness.
Leave me alone, or there will be consequences. If it takes a thousand lifetimes, there will be consequences.
Either my government will see to it, or I will.
I am not a slave void of legal protection in the land where I come from.
0 comments